Happy May and welcome to this month’s edition of Reaching for the Stars!
Where has the year gone? We’re already almost halfway there! It seems that FINALLY the US is getting Spring weather. While certainly not nearwhere as cold at the Midwest & Northeast, our weather here in Charleston has been all topsy – turvey. Only in the South can you be freezing in the morning & wrapped up in scarves and by lunch time the AC is on and we’re all trying to de-layer. As soon as I was ready to put away the heater, scarves and heavier blankets for airy sheets & shirts/dresses, Mother Nature decided to throw in a cold curve ball.
Now that is feels that Spring has finally sprung, here is this month’s goals & bucket list:
- Read 4 books this month – one of those for the Shield Sisters Initiative May Book Club
- Change up the meal planning now that it’s not so cold – less hearty/comfort food
- Go for a day trip around town & take as many pictures to my heart’s content
- Watch my plants bloom (I have 2 types of Pentas, a marigold & several Moss Roses)
- Research & plan for a local meetup to walk the West Ashley Greenway for a group I’m in
- Go thru the closet & either sell or donate (clothing/food blessing boxes, Goodwill, shelters)
- Look into selling some of my photos to companies like Shutterstock
- Look more at VounteerMatch for volunteer opportunities for the summer
- Start going thru the bookshelf to read books for the local library system’s Summer reading program
- Read the concierge service books I recently found/bought to get some ideas/business plan going
How’s the weather where you are? Do you have any Spring goals or things on your bucket list that you’d like to accomplish? I’d love to hear about what your May is going to look like.
Share below in the comments or tag me @cresmoonstars on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Use the hashtag #letshinebrightogether.