Welcome to Crescent Moon & Stars!
As you are very well aware, Life is full of distractions. We get caught up. We get busy. Our fellow friends and colleagues change. We forget things. We kick ourselves for forgetting things. We make plans. Plans change. We buy a calendar/planner to keep track of those plans. We lose said planner or completely forget to write in it (let’s be honest here…). We put things in reminder-based apps. Then we drop our phones and the screen cracks… it seems to be a never ending cycle. It’s very easy to get discouraged, to lose motivation, to get confused and easily led elsewhere, or to take the “easy” path because we are so tired and just simply have no gumption to do what needs to be done or anything at all.
Guess what?! I’m right there in the same boat with you. We can paddle together!
Crescent Moon & Stars was founded for a way for us to slow down, take reflection and get either motivated or re-motivated in all aspects of life that matter. We are always pulled in some many directions, we usually become a hot tangled mess. I hope that Crescent Moon & Stars will help you, but it’s also for me too. I need it as much as you do! It’s not easy, but we can do this together. You struggle, I struggle. You win. I win.
Allow me to give you the shortened list of who I am:
My name is Jenn and I’m an adult and I have no idea what I’m doing.
(Class: “Hi Jenn.”)
- I’m an almost 30 year old something, currently living in (and native of) Charleston, SC (beautiful city! We’re not ranked #1 for no reason!)
- Fell in love with a man in uniform, defender and hero of this country (and become hero of my heart, OORAH!)
- Currently working in the hospitality and tourism industry. I’ve been working in the field for almost 10 years in one form or another – retail, restaurants, hotels, catering, baseball stadium, banquets
- My dream goal: owning or co-partnering in my own Event Design and Concierge services business
- I’m just getting started in the blogging journey and it’s been a blast so far. I look forward to new opportunities, adventures and challenges.
I hope that in the crazy lives we live that you will find knowledge and the motivation to help you live one day at a time, remember that life is worth living for, live out your passions and that you’ll find your sense of direction and your peace. Feel free to reach out to me. My inbox is always open!
Let’s shine bright together…